The 2nd International Conference on Design Creativity will provide a forum to discuss the nature and potential of design creativity from both theoretical and methodological viewpoints. It will include panel discussions on the directions for design creativity research. The aim of these discussions is to develop directions for future research on design creativity.
Topics and themes of the conference include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborative creative design
- Cognition in creative design
- Creative design processes, methods and techniques
- Creative design styles and cultures
- Design creativity support tools
- Formal education in creative design
- Global creativity and innovation
- Measuring creativity and its impact
- Social dimensions of creative design
ICDC is an official conference promoted by the Design Creativity Special Interest Group (SIG) of the Design Society. The conference will be held in Glasgow, Scotland, September 18-20, 2012.
Details about the conference can be found at: http://www.icdc2012.org.uk/