Talent is a gift.
TALENT is an inclination.
TALENT! is an exhibition featuring graduate works from eight art and design schools from Europe and the United States. BFA graduates to be featured include:
- Alejandra Burguette
- Kailu Guan
- Tiffany Huang
- Lexy Ho-Tai
- Margo Isadora
- Zuoyu Shi
Located in Nolan Park 4A & 4B, Governor’s Island, TALENT! is part of New York Textile Month, a New School and Cooper Hewitt initiative celebrating global textile creativity and innovation in events held throughout New York City.
Opening reception of TALENT! is Thursday, September 1st, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m., Governor’s Island. No RSVP required. We recommend you attend if:
- Fashion exhibits inspire you.
- You are a New School student or faculty member.
- You are a prospective New School student or faculty member.
- You’re a parent, friend, colleague, therapist, or a roommate to a talented graduate student featured in the exhibit.
- You have a new pair of glasses to show off.
We recommend you attend even if none of these reasons apply. If you’re unable to make the reception, no need to stress; the exhibition will be open to the public Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. until September 18, 2016.